Sunset Mobile Estates and Creek side Village is located in Edson in a town in west-central Alberta, Canada. It is located in Yellow head County, 192 kilometers (119 mi) west of Edmonton along the Yellow head Highway and 10 kilometers (6.2 mi) east of the intersection with Highway 47. Residents of Edson are referred to as Edsonites.
The Town of Edson’s 2012 municipal census counted a population of 8,646.
In the 2011 Census, the Town of Edson had a population of 8,475 living in 3,386 of its 3,701 total dwellings, a 4.7% change from its 2006 population of 8,098. With a land area of 29.58 km2 (11.42 sq mi), it had a population density of 286.51/km2 (742.06/sq mi) in 2011
- Grande Yellowhead Regional Division No. 35
- A.H. Dakin Elementary School (K-5)
- Evergreen Elementary School (K-5)
- Parkland Composite High School (9-12 English, French)
- École Pine Grove Middle School (6-8 English, French)
- Westhaven Elementary School (K-5 English, French)
- Living Waters Catholic Regional Division No. 42
- Holy Redeemer Junior Senior Catholic High School (7-12)
- Vanier Community Catholic School (K-6)
- Yellowhead Koinonia Christian School (K-12)
Edson has two local papers. The weekly Edson Leader and The Weekly Anchor.
- Radio Stations